Tauri

Post your servers here.

Tauri

Postby MoffKalast » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Warning do not join this server.

I'm gonna tell you a story about how I and my friend Karolina spent an afternoon gathering resources and making a fine ship. When we wanted to do some pvp on the spawn the admins did not fight legitimatly but used commands to first teleport to us, kill us and sent us to spawn, then stole our ship telling us how the ship was stolen from them. When we complained they banned us from the server. Apperantly the ship was also deleted.

The ban was nothing since I was never going to play again on a server where admins steal ships that are better than their creations.

If you want to have fun playing Sky Nations this server is not the place to go.

Btw I think the predecessor of this server was SkyCities (http://community.skynations.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=432) so you can go there to see their cheesy server description.
MoffKalast

Re: Tauri

Postby strandedsurvivor » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:05 pm

oh i see...
it's not true

first, that ship is made by Spoke4ever and Spoke4ever is an admin...
second, yes we told do not attack us while we build our ship and u come and started to shoot with the cannons and u attacked us what we told DON'T do that
third, Dani deleted that ship because that ship contains indestructium what is only allowed to admins but u are not admins

that is the true...

strandedsurvivor
Sail the winds,Captain!
strandedsurvivor

Postby MoffKalast » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:47 pm

EXCUSE ME, WHAT?

That ship was not made by an admin, did you even check the ship id? It did not contain any other blocks than the ones craftable in-game. I wasn't sure at first about the ship ownership because the ship was Karolinas and i joined him when the ship was made out of wood (BTW NO ADMIN MAKES A SHIP OUT OF WOOD FOR GOD's SAKE). We worked the whole damn day to make it steel and hard glass, and you just deleted it like that. I can attack whoever I damn want, its a pvp game and you so called admins are not excluded in this. Also it was a planned fight and we even gave you extra time to react to the battle. Also the way you wrote that reply seems to me that you are trying to corect your self image by adding facts that arent facts. Aslo its seems to me that this is a big missunderstaning - the ship we had was not the one you think we had.

This is just not the way to go guys...
MoffKalast

Postby MrBenjammin » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:48 pm

This board is just for listing servers. I've locked this post. Disagreements and such should be aired privately between server owners and players.
Developer of Sky Nations
@MrBenjammmin
MrBenjammin
Site Admin

Return to Server List