How do I recall my ship?

Are you stuck or in need of help on the Official Server. Post here!

How do I recall my ship?

Postby Alznorg » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:03 am

Hey, got the game a while ago with a friend, and we cant figure out how to recall the ship. What we have been doing is placing the reclaim drive (where you enter the password) on the ship, then place the reclaiming machine (the yellow block) somewhere else. We cant interact in any way with the yellow block, what are we doing wrong?
Alznorg

Re: How do I recall my ship?

Postby MrBenjammin » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Basically the way reclaiming ships work is that you have to initially place an Escape Drive on the ship. Right click it and set a code. This is basically your password to reclaim it. Then you can place a Reclaiming Machine on land, right click it and enter the code you used for your ship and click Reclaim. This will teleport the ship above the block with enough free space. If it's under a bunch of stuff in a small space, the ship will end up above all of that in the first free space it finds. Reclaim blocks don't work in the Spawn system by default. As it quickly becomes filled with small ships people reclaim and you can use the bubble fields from the jump to kill people.
Developer of Sky Nations
@MrBenjammmin
MrBenjammin
Site Admin

Return to Help!