Stealing from the nation

Are you stuck or in need of help on the Official Server. Post here!

Stealing from the nation

Postby Kliphr3a » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Hey so a new recruit that was literally 5 hours new took everything my entire nation has gained from our 5 months of playtime. Our ships, everything. I dont really like making these kind reports because i get that its the point of the game, but usually in other games, stealing from a guild or clan as a new recruit is an offense you can be banned for; or the victim is compensated in some way.

naturally i would take matters in my own hands, but with everyone holing up in their capitals its almost impossible to deliver any justice. Im just looking for some peace of mind. thanks.
Kliphr3a

Re: Stealing from the nation

Postby Vanto » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Would you mind saying who it was?
Vanto

Re: Stealing from the nation

Postby Sandra G. Morgan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:39 pm

Kliphr3a wrote:Hey so a new recruit that was literally 5 hours new took everything my entire nation has gained from our 5 months of playtime. Our ships, everything. I dont really like making these kind reports because i get that its the point of the funky fruits slot play online for free game, but usually in other games, stealing from a guild or clan as a new recruit is an offense you can be banned for; or the victim is compensated in some way.

naturally i would take matters in my own hands, but with everyone holing up in their capitals its almost impossible to deliver any justice. Im just looking for some peace of mind. thanks.

Your story is amazing.
WARNING: You may not recognise me at all, until I apply my makeup.
Sandra G. Morgan

Return to Help!