unable to move large ships

Reports any bugs you find here. Please read the rules for reporting bugs, so we can make the best effort to fix them. Please also check the below bug tracker if your bug already exists. Duplicates will be deleted and ignored. Do not bump.

unable to move large ships

Postby wasan01/bombbandit » Wed May 04, 2016 9:08 pm

have massive ship that has weight of 7810 52 thrusters able to move ship at max speed yet the ship does not move what so ever the ship acts like it has no thrust and or is stuck in mid air my clan member BITS360 says its glitched steering but i don't know as to what to do if any one knows please help me
wasan01/bombbandit

Re: unable to move large ships

Postby MrBenjammin » Wed May 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Is the ship hooked or built another ship and not clamped to the land? Is it located in a capital or system I could check it out? As long as it has enough power to use all the thrusters it should be movable.
Developer of Sky Nations
@MrBenjammmin
MrBenjammin
Site Admin

Postby Wasan01/Bombbandit 2 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:30 am

sorry about account change lost and password isn't being sent to email but any ways ship is in capitol has small ship in it removed nothing when i jump it out of capitol it never loads so i just jump back to capitol to keep from losing it and yes has plenty of power
Wasan01/Bombbandit 2

Postby MurrayW » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:20 am

Is anyone else still having trouble moving the big ships?
MurrayW

Return to Bug Reports