nerfing the ship constructor

Got an idea? Post it here. If it's detailed, feasible and fits with the games theme. It might make it into the game!

nerfing the ship constructor

Postby crunch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:33 am

the most recent update just featured a new machine called the ship deconstructor as you might know it has been a very needed machine but there is a big "exploit" where you can go out get alot of sand with a laser miner take it home, construct a huge ass titanium ship the deconstruct it and basicaly turn sand into loads of titanium which if you ask me is pretty damn stupid and unrewarding, so my suggestion is that there is 3 kinds of mass value in a chest:

Block value which is a telling how much value you have of block in your chest like sand or wood etc.

Machine value is the same just with machines

And metal value that i is basically the same as the two above just with metal block instead

this would make the whole game alot more rewarding when you wreck someone and take their giant ship back home to deconstruction you will get much more rewarded than if you just were out mining for sand which i think is alot more fair..
crunch

Re: nerfing the ship constructor

Postby WILDCATreactor » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:35 am

That's been the problem with the constructor itself, you can basically strip out a ton of rock or sand and use it to build blocks of titanium
-Don't mind me, I just can't stop thinking-
WILDCATreactor

Re: nerfing the ship constructor

Postby Sssuperguy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:14 pm

I actually really like this idea.
Sssuperguy

Return to Suggestions